Atlantic Highlands, NJ, April 14, 2015 (Newswire.com) - A Neumann & Associates, New Jersey, announced their fifth semi-annual Executive Series workshop “How To Value And Exit Your Business For Maximum Profit”. The event will provide business sellers, buyers and advisors with in-depth knowledge how to value a privately held business and how to properly plan an exit strategy. Topics include:
- Business valuations that withstand buyers’ negotiation pressures
- What is needed for a valuation and what are key ratios to value a business
- The right professional packages to attract capable, legitimate buyers
- How to qualify investors and which ones to avoid
- How to obtain a solid offer with the best deal structure for yourself
- What to do with Uncle Sam and what to look for in a closing attorney
The event will be held at the Chesapeake Inn Restaurant & Marina, 605 Second Street Chesapeake City, MD 21915 on Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 9:15 am to 2:00pm - located an hour’s drive from Baltimore, Philadelphia, Lancaster and Southern New Jersey.
Interested parties should contact Eileen Zengel for registration information. More information can be found here http://www.neumannassociates.com/se.cfm
About A Neumann & Associates
A Neumann & Associates, LLC is a professional merger & acquisition and business brokerage firm with 30 years of experience in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland that assists business owners and buyers with the business transfer process in a completely confidential manner. The company is affiliated with America’s largest M&A network, with 50 offices and access to a national network of qualified buyers and sellers. For more information, please contact A Neumann & Associates at 732-872-6777.